Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

marking tasks as "invoiced"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpjames

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005    Post subject: marking tasks as "invoiced" Reply with quote

To make my like easier Smile I'd like to see a feature that allows tasks to be marked as "invoiced" or "paid" when their status changes. At the moment, I have to remember (or write down somewhere else) which tasks to include when I invoice my customers.

thx!
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the easiest way to mark a task as invoiced would be to put an asterisk as the first character in the Notes field. That would tell you right away what has been invoiced. And no changes necessary Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: