Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Feature request: translation in Italian

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonrox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006    Post subject: Feature request: translation in Italian Reply with quote

hello, compliments for optimal program (Time Stamp). I'm italian, is possible an translation in Italian? if you want i can help you for the traslation, but i don't know the programming. Sorry for my English.
Thanks
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly... one of the few remaining enhancements to Time Stamp I feel is needed is international translations. The way I would do it is post an Excel file with phrases, and then get volunteers to fill out the translations for their languages. That way no one needs to know anything about programming to help. If I get some free time I'll get to work on that, and I appreciate the offer!
jonrox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

fine, i'm to your disposition for italian traslate. I attend your news.
thx
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: