Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Time Stamp on other devices

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dj.dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005    Post subject: Time Stamp on other devices Reply with quote

Hello, I'd be interested to know is there a version or a futrure version of time stamp going to be made available on PDA's devices
would be great for our field workers and when consultants are out and about
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had toyed with the idea of writing versions for Palm and Windows MObile, but at least in the case of Palm (the PDA I use) there were other cheap or free task timing tools already available so I decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Maybe one day I'll research what free tools are available for the various platforms and write a program that imports data file from those into Time Stamp.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: